Prime Health Foundation has two grant categories, annual grants and discretionary fund grants, with different requirements.
Beginning in 2017 all organizations wishing to apply for funding by the Prime Health Foundation will first be required to complete and submit a Letter of Intent. Based on the number, type and characteristics of organizations and programs for which Letters of Intent are received, selected organizations will be invited to complete full applications.
Organizations completing Letters of Intent and those selected to subsequently submit applications should adhere to and be aware of the following timeline for the 2018 Annual Grant cycle:
Letter of Intent CLICK HERE
- Letters of Intent for organizations requesting 2018 funding are due by 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Friday, June 2, 2017. Letters of Intent must be emailed in PDF format to BOTH Edna Rindner (email@example.com) AND to Teesha Beeks, UMB Bank (Teesha.firstname.lastname@example.org). Detailed information formatting requirements are provided via the link below.
- All organizations submitting Letters of Intent will receive email notification of whether they are invited to apply by 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, June 15, 2017.
- Full online application forms will become accessible to applicants on June 15, 2017.
- Organizations invited to apply must submit their completed online applications and supporting documents by 5:00 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, August 1, 2017. Verification of receipt will be sent to the email address of the contact person provided.
- Applicants may expect to be notified of funding decisions in the December/January timeframe.
PRIME HEALTH FOUNDATION ANNUAL GRANT APPLICATION:
First-time users register HERE
Returning users login HERE
For detailed instructions on how to complete the application please Click HERE
Requirements of Funded Organizations:
Grant recipients are required to complete and submit the online MIDYEAR PROGRESS REPORT (click here to login) by 5:00 p.m. June 30.
Grant recipients are also required to complete and submit the online GRANT FINAL REPORT (click here to login) by 5:00 p.m. January 31.
Discretionary Fund Grants
Each year, the board chair may approve small grants from the Discretionary Fund, typically ranging between $500 and $2,500. Discretionary Fund grants have been used to support health-related fairs, conferences and events, media or arts programs on health issues, and equipment and supplies.
Requests are accepted at any time and decisions are generally made within 30 days of receipt.
To request a Discretionary Fund grant, please submit a letter and any pertinent materials to email@example.com.